- “Counterpossible Dependence in Physics”, forthcoming in Philosophy of Science.
- “Explanations of and in Time”, forthcoming in Philosophy Beyond Spacetime, eds. Chris Wüthrich, Baptiste Le Bihan and Nick Huggett, Oxford University Press.
- “A Minimalist Ontology of the Natural World, by Michael Esfeld and Dirk-Andre Deckert” (Review), forthcoming in dialectica.
- “Classifying Dependencies”, in The Foundation of Reality: Fundamentality, Space and Time, eds. David Glick, George Darby & Anna Marmodoro, Oxford University Press, 2020.
- “Anthropic Contingency”, in The Nature of Contingency: Quantum Physics as Modal Realism, Oxford University Press, 2020.
- “Causation, Explanation and the Metaphysics of Aspect” (Review), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 2019.
- “Making Things Up, by Karen Bennett” (Review). Mind 128(510): 588-600, 2019.
- “The Quantum Revolution in Philosophy, by Richard Healey” (Review). Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 2018.
- Super-Humeanism: Insufficiently Naturalistic and Insufficiently Explanatory (Review), Metascience 27, 3, p. 427-431, 2018.
- “In Search of the Holy Grail: How to Reduce the Second Law of Thermodynamics”, forthcoming in The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- “Asymmetry, Abstraction, and Autonomy: Justifying Coarse-Graining in Statistical Mechanics”, forthcoming in The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- “Stars and steam engines: To what extent do thermodynamics and statistical mechanics apply to self-gravitating systems?”, Synthèse 196: 1783-1808, 2019.
Michael Townsen Hicks
- “Breaking the Explanatory Circle”, forthcoming in Philosophical Studies.
- “Isolation Not Locality” (with Heather Demarest), forthcoming in Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
Noelia Iranzo Ribera
- PhD thesis title: “Causal Modelling and Metaphysics of Causation in Physics”.
- PhD thesis title: “Metaphysical Explanation and Manipulation”.