- “How Chance Explains” (with Michael Townsen Hicks), forthcoming in Noûs.
- “Fundamentality and Levels in Everettian Quantum Mechanics”. Forthcoming in Quantum Mechanics and Fundamentality, ed. Valia Allori, Springer, 2022.
- “Plenitude and Recombination”, forthcoming in Perspectives on the Philosophy of David K. Lewis, eds. Helen Beebee and Anthony Fisher, Oxford University Press.
- “Counterpossible Dependence in Physics”, Philosophy of Science 88(5), 2021.
- “A Minimalist Ontology of the Natural World, by Michael Esfeld and Dirk-Andre Deckert” (Review), forthcoming in dialectica.
- “Explanations of and in Time”, in Philosophy Beyond Spacetime, eds. Chris Wüthrich, Baptiste Le Bihan and Nick Huggett, Oxford University Press, 2021.
- “Classifying Dependencies”, in The Foundation of Reality: Fundamentality, Space and Time, eds. David Glick, George Darby & Anna Marmodoro, Oxford University Press, 2020.
- “Anthropic Contingency”, in The Nature of Contingency: Quantum Physics as Modal Realism, Oxford University Press, 2020.
- “Causation, Explanation and the Metaphysics of Aspect” (Review), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 2019.
- “Making Things Up, by Karen Bennett” (Review). Mind 128(510): 588-600, 2019.
- “The Quantum Revolution in Philosophy, by Richard Healey” (Review). Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 2018.
- Super-Humeanism: Insufficiently Naturalistic and Insufficiently Explanatory (Review), Metascience 27, 3, p. 427-431, 2018.
Michael Townsen Hicks
- “How Chance Explains” (with Alastair Wilson), forthcoming in Noûs.
- “Breaking the Explanatory Circle”, forthcoming in Philosophical Studies.
- “Isolation Not Locality” (with Heather Demarest), forthcoming in Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- “In Search of the Holy Grail: How to Reduce the Second Law of Thermodynamics”, forthcoming in The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- “The Demons Haunting Thermodynamics”, Physics Today 74(11): 44, 2021).
- “Asymmetry, Abstraction, and Autonomy: Justifying Coarse-Graining in Statistical Mechanics”, The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 71(2): 547-579, 2020.
- “Stars and steam engines: To what extent do thermodynamics and statistical mechanics apply to self-gravitating systems?”, Synthèse 196: 1783-1808, 2019.
- “A Defence of Manipulationist Noncausal Explanation: The Case for Intervention Liberalism”, forthcoming in Erkenntnis.
- PhD thesis title: “Metaphysical Explanation and Manipulation”.
Noelia Iranzo Ribera
- PhD thesis title: “Causal Modelling and Metaphysics of Causation in Physics”.